July 6, 2018
The Boston office of Foley Hoag seeks an Administrative Assistant to be responsible for non-patent related administrative tasks for the firm's Patent Prosecution Group.
- Open new clients and matters for all patent related work.
- Complete daily diary entry for attorneys and technology specialists.
- Assist with the billing process by providing back-up materials.
- Process expense reports.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Book conference rooms.
- Maintain and update contacts in Outlook and InterAction, and perform background research on new contacts, as needed.
- Assist patent administrative assistants and lawyers as needed.
- Perform other related office duties as requested.
- 3+ years of office experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work effectively under strict time constraints.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.