March 30, 2017
Foley Hoag seeks a Billing Administrator to be responsible for all functions relating to client billing. Strong customer service skills are needed to provide excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Create accurate client billing from draft to finalization.
- Process write-downs, transfers, divides, combines, narrative edits.
- Carefully proof and verify accuracy of invoices before finalizing and sending to clients.
- Recognize and obtain appropriate approvals.
- Provide Billing Help Desk support and individual Billing training for users.
- Update and maintain Master file information for clients, matters, timekeepers, billing rates, and changes of attorney responsibility.
- Prepare Diary Delinquency Lists.
- Set-up and implement electronic billing, including verification that bills meet client requirements and successful transmission of bills using eBilling Hub and various third party software; follow-up and resolve ebill rejections with vendors, secretaries and billing attorneys.
- Cost uploads for Billback system and Library computer research.
- Cost entry for secretarial overtime slips and credit card phone bills.
- Meet month-end closing deadlines and run special month-end reports.
- Document procedures and client requirements to ensure consistent work product and easy knowledge transfer in a team environment.
- Maintain neat work environment; keep filing current.
- Minimum 5 years of billing experience, including e-billing experience, in a law firm or other professional services firm.
- Detail oriented, excellent quality control skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- 2+ years’ experience with Elite and/or Aderant or similar billing software.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.