Case Assistant - Business Department
December 5, 2016
Seeking a self-starting and highly organized individual to assist a legal team with performing various corporate tasks for a large variety of businesses ranging from emerging companies to large, international clients. Must be a team player yet capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Attend to and track corporate filings, including charter filings, UCC filings and SS-4 applications.
- Maintain corporate record books in both paper and electronic format.
- Assist with preparation of corporate documents, including board and stockholder resolutions.
- Assist attorneys and senior paralegals in closing business transactions.
- Utilize Word, Excel, Adobe, Nuance and dedicated corporate maintenance software and technology.
- Maintain and organize files and workrooms.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as requested by attorneys and senior paralegals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with legal and administrative staff and client.
- Prior legal or office experience is a plus, but not required.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency preferred, but not required.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.