Case Assistant - Patent Prosecution
December 21, 2016
Foley Hoag is seeking a case assistant to work with the firm’s Patent Prosecution group. Key responsibilities of the position include: assisting patent attorneys, patent agents and technology specialists with production, revision, and submission of a high volume of a range of required documents, such as Information Disclosure Statements, inventor declarations, assignments, and Power of Attorney forms; researching databases of patent assignments and other patent-related records; and preparing schedules of patent families and their bibliographic information.
- Technical Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree; Paralegal Certificate optional
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.