Human Resources Coordinator
January 25, 2018
Foley Hoag seeks a Human Resources Coordinator to provide clerical/administrative support to the functional areas of Human Resources, such as recruitment and staffing, personnel records, employee relations, compensation, benefits and training. This role will entail processing various forms relating to employment, pay changes, performance, etc; gathering information and preparing reports; maintaining and distributing other employee information and other communications as requested; performing additional duties involving employee communications; responding to routine questions on HR policies and procedures; and identifying potential issues, etc.
- Assist in maintaining relevant employee information and write and prepare reports in the firm’s HR systems.
- Assist with the administrative staff hiring process to include: applications, interview scheduling, communications, onboarding and orientation.
- Create, maintain and update personnel records and filing systems.
- Assist with the administrative staff performance evaluation process.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Human Resources and HR Managers.
- Primary point of contact for employment verifications.
- Assist in the coordination of firm sponsored social events.
- Assist in the coordination of HR sponsored training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a professional services environment, HR experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience using applicant tracking system and human resources management system, LawCruit and Epicor HCM a plus.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills who has a sense of urgency and takes pride in delivering high quality administrative support.
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service to clients.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, maintain composure and balance priorities in a dynamic environment to meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to multitask and take direction from multiple people.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.