IP Litigation Case Assistant
December 6, 2017
The Boston office of Foley Hoag is seeking a case assistant to work with the firm’s Intellectual Property group on litigation matters.
- Assisting with preparation for depositions, court hearings and trial.
- Reading and analyzing case documents and assisting with preparation of timelines.
- Assisting with document collection and production.
- Maintaining and organizing electronic and hard copy case files and workrooms.
- Assisting with preparation and electronic filing of court documents.
- Coordinating the translation of documents.
- Monitoring the status of court and agency proceedings.
- Utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint and dedicated litigation support software and technology.
- Performing discrete research projects and additional tasks as requested by legal team.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree. Biology or chemistry concentration a plus.
- Demonstrated organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with legal and administrative staff.
- Prior legal or office experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.