Legal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
February 8, 2018
Foley Hoag seeks a Legal Administrative Assistant (Floater)/Receptionist to provide legal administrative (secretarial) support to lawyers and other timekeepers when the primary legal administrative assistant is not available. The role will also provide reception and office support services as needed.
The work schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 1:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Be flexible when accepting daily, weekly, or long-term assignments to help support lawyers, other timekeepers, legal administrative assistants and receptionist. Assignments may change throughout the day.
- Demonstrate initiative in seeking work assignments.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills. Know where to go to find information.
- Provide evening legal administrative assistant support each evening for New York office.
- Provide reception support and office support services (photocopy, scan, mailings support, etc).
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 3+ years of related office experience, preferably with a law firm.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Notary Public (or willingness to become one).
- French language proficiency preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Client services mindset.
- Ability to interact pleasantly and professionally with people at all levels.
- Must be a team player yet capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.