Employment and Immigration Seminar: Enforcement Priorities of the Obama Administration
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Presented by Foley Hoag LLP
The Obama administration has placed a renewed focus on existing employment and immigration laws. Key agencies, including the Department of Labor, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Department of Homeland Security, have initiated new, aggressive enforcement programs against employers.
Please join us for a breakfast seminar to discuss these new enforcement efforts and how to avoid becoming a target of a governmental investigation.
Topics to be discussed:
- DOL national enforcement projects and priorities
- EEOC-initiated investigations of employers for nationwide pattern and practice discrimination
- Investigatory site visits by Department of Homeland Security
- Minimizing exposure to employment and immigration law related risks
- How to respond to a governmental investigation
- Registration and breakfast: 8:00 am
- Program: 8:30 am - 10:00 am