Tech Talk Tuesday: New Funding Vehicles Emerge
Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag
Bay Colony Corporate Center, North Entrance
1000 Winter Street - Suite 4000
Waltham, MA 02451
September 29, 2009 7:30AM–9:30AM
Equity remains elusive so tech companies are turning to creative financing sources. Funding vehicles emerge or re-emerge to meet entrepreneurial growth requirements. What are these options and how have these funds adapted to current liquidity challenges?
In this T3 session a panel of General Partners will share the funding options they provide and explain the differences between traditional venture investors and each of these unique funds.
Topics to be discussed:
- How do the valuations of these funded deals vary from those of traditional sources?
- What is the profile of an investment for each of these funds?
- Describe unique term sheet requirements.
- How do each of these funds source investments?
- What is the typical due diligence process?
- Dennis P. Cameron, Founder and Managing Director, Eastward Capital Partners
- Andrew Clapp, Managing Partner, Arctaris Capital Partners
- Matthew Growney, Founder and Managing Partner, Rudyard Partners
- David G. Barry, Managing Editor, Financial Information Services, Dow Jones & Company