Labor and Employment Seminar: Massachusetts Wage and Hour Update
View from the Attorney General's Office and a Guide To Minimizing Risk
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
March 10, 2011 8:00AM–10:00AM
Presented by Foley Hoag LLP
Please join the newly appointed Chief of the Fair Labor Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General's office, Jeff Webb, and the Labor and Employment attorneys of Foley Hoag as they discuss critical wage and hour issues for employers in 2011.
Topics to be discussed:
- The view from the Attorney General's Office regarding compliance with Massachusetts wage and hour laws;
- New developments in wage and hour law; and
- Reducing the risks of class action and collective action lawsuits.
- Registration and breakfast: 8:00 am
- Program: 8:30 am - 10:00 am