Brand Camp University 2011
Personal Branding 2.0 Conference - Boston (Fall Term)
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
Brand Camp is a gathering of national thought leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators and professionals. This year’s conference theme is ‘Awaking your Inner PRENEUR: (Entrepreneurship + Intrapreneurship)’ and brings together the region’s best and brightest minds in new media, brand development, law and business development to explore how the Web and social media have revolutionized the way individuals and companies position themselves online.
This conference is a mix of technology, genius, and story telling.
Social media has created a new environment where smart organizations are rejecting canned messaging in favor of putting their personalities on display. By sharing their “human side,” these companies are regularly winning over new customers who are active online. At Brand Camp, we’ll share stories of how businesses have successfully projected their unique culture into the online world and how your organization can find success by embracing your brand and the brands of your employees.
When: Tuesday, October 4th 9:00 AM-4:30 PM (Registration is from 8:00 AM-9:00 AM)
- Hajj Flemings - CEO/Founder of Brand Camp University
- Peter Shankman - Founder of H.A.R.O.
- Laura Fitton - Founder of OneForty (now HubSpot)/Co-Author of Twitter for Dummies
- C.C. Chapman - Author of Content Rules/Founder of Digital Dads
- Linda Wells - Dean of General Studies at Boston University
- Joselin Mane - Co-Founder of Boston Tweetup
- Lisa Van Der Pool - Multimedia reporter at the Boston Business Journal
- Alexander Aber - Partner at Foley Hoag LLP
- Paul Sweeney - Partner at Foley Hoag LLP
Find out all the details here: www.brandcampu.com
Follow Brand Camp on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BrandCampU
Facebook Fan Page: Brand Camp University