American Conference Institute's Advanced Forum on Biosimilars
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
New York Marriott East Side
525 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Attend the only event where the industry leaders driving the business of biosimilars come together to set the standards shaping the rapidly evolving legal and regulatory landscape. With an estimated $150 billion in potential biologics revenue at stake annually and a wave of patent expirations starting in 2014, there will be a hard-fought battle to protect and increase market share.
Whether you are on the branded or generic side, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity because you will:
- Hear directly from the FDA on how they will implement the abbreviated pathway
- Benchmark your strategy against market leaders such as Amgen, Dr. Reddy’s, Eli Lilly, Merck, Momenta, Pfizer, Sandoz and many more
- Gain priceless knowledge from the actual scientists, economists, in-house and outside counsel thought leaders blazing the FDA’s biosimilar pathway
- Network with peers facing the same regulatory, research and development cost, and patent management challenges in an true knowledge sharing environment
Foley Hoag Speakers:
- Don Ware, Partner, Foley Hoag; Conference Co-Chair
Panel: "Practical Implications of a 12 Year Exclusivity Period: Strategically Defining and Calculating Exclusivity"
- Barbara Fiacco, Partner, Foley Hoag
Panel: "The post-AIA World: Factoring the Impact of Patent Reform into Biosimilars Prosecution and Litigation Strategies"
- Paul Kim, Partner, Foley Hoag
"Understanding FDA’s Requirements for Biosimilars Clinical Trials"
Friends of Foley Hoag will receive $350 off registration for this event. Please mention "FH350" at the time of registration.