Mass-ALFA/NIC Business Symposium
Hosted by Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
May 31, 2012 7:30AM–11:00AM
Join the Massachusetts Assisted Living Facilities Association (Mass-ALFA) and the National Investment Center (NIC) for a Business Symposium on industry and economic trends in senior living with a special consideration of the New England marketplace.
- Trends in occupancy rates and average monthly rents.
- Demand side metrics such as absorption.
- Areas of the U.S. in recovery and areas facing downward pressure.
- Sales transaction trends in prices, cap rates, and sales volumes.
- Supply and demand during the remainder of 2012.
- And much more!
- Michael Hargrave, VP, National Investment Center
- Charles W. Harry, Jr., Director of Research and Analytics, National Investment Center
Please email email@example.com to RSVP.