Social Media Marketing Program: 'The State of Social' in the Environmental Industry
Presented By Environmental Business Council
Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag
Bay Colony Corporate Center, North Entrance
1000 Winter Street - Suite 4000
Waltham, MA 02451
Following on the EBC’s popular social media seminars in 2012, this EBC Social Media Program will look at how the environmental industry is adapting to the addition of Social Media into the marketing mix. The program will address issues regarding getting leadership buy-in, setting up a corporate Social Media policy, how social media is integrated into an overall marketing program, and how to deliver measurable ROI.
- Angela Cincotta - Director of Marketing, TRC
- Catherine Stanley - PR/Social Media Manager, TRC
- Lisa Brothers, Nitsch Engineering
- Ryan Brown, HubSpot
- Matt Chagnon, PSNH
- Jess Duckett, TMC Environmental
- Maryellen Frawley, AECOM
- Ken Gray, Pierce Atwood
- Judy Nitsch, Nitsch Engineering (invited)
- Erik Wilson, New England Real Estate Journal
- Additional speakers to be announced.
- 7:30am - 8:00am: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00am - 12:00pm: Program
- EBC Members: $120*
- Non-Members: $165*
- Government & Non-Profit Rate: $50
*After April 24th and at the door, add $20. Cancellations must be received by 5pm on April 24th for a refund.
- Subsidized Rates: Subsidized registrations are not accepted at the door. Only 5 registrations available at each rate.
- Job Seeker Rate: $25 For attendees who are currently unemployed, NOT self-employed.
- Young Environmental Professional Rate: $25 For EBC Members only. Attendees who have worked in their field for less than 5 years.