mHealth: Leveraging Mobile Networks and Connected Devices for Better and Affordable Care
Presented by the New England-Israel Business Council
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
In the coming years, mHealth - the provision of health services by mobile communications - will revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered. This technology will cut the costs associated with provision while maintaining and improving quality of care and reaching patients for whom access to healthcare has until now been limited.
Join NEIBC for an insightful discussion on how mobile devices and services are changing the healthcare landscape and hear from industry experts how they are dealing with issues that are arising in the industry, such as security, privacy and FDA regulations to name a few.
- 6:00-6:30pm Registration and networking
- 6:30-6:40pm Opening remarks
- 6:40-7:00pm Overview of mHealth Industry in Israel
- 7:00-8:00pm Panel discussion
- Colin Zick, Partner, Foley hoag LLP (Moderator)
- Mark Thirman, VP Partnerships and Ventures, Vodafone
- Nancy Briefs, CEO, InfoBionic
- Yechiel Engelhard, CEO & Founder, GeckoCap
- 8:00-8:30pm Networking