New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England. The 137th Roundtable will feature presentations on "Natural Gas & Electricity Interface Challenges in New England."
Moderator : Jonathan Raab, Ph.D., President, Raab Associates, Ltd.
- Heather Hunt, Executive Director, New England States Committee on Electricity (NESCOE)
- Kevin Kirby, VP Market Operations, ISO New England
- Don Santa, President/CEO, Interstate Natural Gas Association of America
- Sue Reid, VP/Director, CLF Massachusetts
- Dan Dolan, President, New England Power Generators Association (NEPGA)