Protecting Yourself and Your IP
Part of the Women in Entrepreneurship Series sponsored by Foley Hoag and mosaicHUB
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
As part of our Women in Entrepreneurship Series, we will be offering education on legal topics based on feedback we receive from our attendees.
This event focuses on the legal aspects of forming your own company and protecting your intellectual property while doing so. Moderator Mary-Alice Miller will give a brief introduction discussing the importance of these intellectual property issues for founders and entrepreneurs.
Topics to be discussed:
- When you should form your entity
- Which corporate entity is right for you
- Pros and cons of the different jurisdictions that your company can be formed in
- Ensuring the validity of your trademark
- Protecting your invention through patents
- Mary-Alice Miller, Founder, mosaicHUB