Brand Camp University 2014
Branding, Entrepreneurship + Technology Conference
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by TEC@FoleyHoag
Brand Camp is a gathering of thought leaders, technologists, geeks and creatives around a discussion on branding, entrepreneurial thinking, social media and the use of technology. The purpose of Brand Camp is to change how people build, launch and grow ideas and use technology as personal brands, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs (employees), small businesses and corporations.
- Greg Selkoe - Founder of Karmaloop
- C.C. Chapman - Author of Amazing Things Will Happen
- Hajj Flemings - Founder of Brand Camp University
- Joshua Jarvis - Associate at Foley Hoag, LLP
- Prithvi Tanwar - Associate at Foley Hoag LLP
- Katrina Melescuic- Women's iLab
- Joselin Mane - Co-Founder of BostonTweetup
- Christine Perkett - Founder of Seedepth, Inc.
- Lindsay Crudele - Digital Social Media Strategist at City of Boston
- Ambassador Bruny - Founder of Brand Inside a Brand
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am - Registration and Networking (includes Continental Breakfast)
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm - Program
Friends of Foley Hoag receive a discount on ticket price with our discount code: foleyhoag_vip.
Find out event details here.