Webinar: The 340B Program for Drug Manufacturers
HRSA's Implementation of the Program
Join us on March 5, 2015 for a webinar on the 340B Drug Pricing Program. This webinar will lay out the current status of HRSA’s orphan drug rule and the “Mega-Rule.” The webinar will also discuss HRSA’s authority in continuing the implementation of the program’s expansion following the orphan drug rule litigation in the D.C. District Court.
Foley Hoag attorneys Thomas Barker and Igor Gorlach will:
- Provide an overview of the Affordable Care Act’s expansion of the 340B program and HRSA’s progress in implementing the expansion;
- Discuss the status of HRSA’s orphan drug rule;
- Discuss the impact of the litigation between HRSA and PhRMA on HRSA’s future policies implementing the 340B program;
- Discuss the future of the “Mega-Rule;” and
- Outline the interaction between 340B and the CMS AMP Proposed Rule.
Click here to view the slides.