September MDG Forum
Complimentary Registration for Guests of Foley Hoag LLP
Fine Arts Center
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493
Reading Your Mind
Understanding Your Brain Through Physical Responses
This forum will explore how some of the newest technologies are clarifying those brain functions attributed to the mind, how these insights enable technology-driven control to improve brain function, and how business is poised to apply these novel developments profitably, for the benefit of individuals and humanity. For more information about the event, click here.
- Artificial Intelligence & Health Care: Virtual nurse, virtual care manager and virtual risk analysis using detailed data and insights for patient health.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Novel treatments combine biofeedback with therapeutic video games to improve attention & focus
- How The Brain Works - New Insights: Mapping structure and illuminating function by controlling genetically modified brain neurons with light
- Ed Boyden, PhD, Professor of Biological Engineering and Brain and Cognitive Sciences at the MIT Media Lab and McGovern Institute and leads the Synthetic Neurobiology Group
- Emery Brown, MD, PhD, Warren M. Zapol Professor of Anaesthesia at Harvard Medical School
- Piali De, PhD, Co-Founder and CEO of Senscio Systems
- Dr. Jodi Gilman, Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School and the Director for Neuroscience at the MGH Center for Addiction Medicine
- Eric Gordon, AMP (finance), Founder, CEO and President Atentiv Inc.
- Michael E. Hasselmo, PhD, Director, Center for Systems Neuroscience at Boston University
- Bernie Gordon, PhD, Chairman, Bernard M Gordon Charitable Trust
- Bertha Madras, PhD, Professor of Psychobiology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
- Registration: 4:00 pm
- Academic Session: 4:30 pm
- Dinner: 6:00 pm
- Technical Session: 6:30 pm
- Networking: 8:00 pm