The 151st New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Connecting the Dots: Major NE Energy Initiatives
- Undersecretary Ned Bartlett, MA Energy & Environmental Affairs
- Deputy Commissioner Katie Dykes, CT DEEP
- Joel Gordon (PSEG), Chair, NEPOOL
- Bob Ethier, VP Market Operations, ISO New England
- Janet Gail Besser, Executive VP, NECEC
Reforming Retail Rates to Better Integrate DERs
- Paul Centolella, President, Paul Centolella and Associates
- Ryan Katofsky, Sr. Director, Industry Analysis, Advanced Energy Economy
- Jane Park, VP Regulatory Policy & Strategy, Com/Ed (Exelon)
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org