Energy Storage Forum
Presented by NECEC and Foley Hoag LLP
While solar has been hot in terms of deal flow, investment and deployment in recent years, the energy storage industry is poised to undergo a revolution. With more than 240% growth in the US last year and 112MW of deployment in the fourth quarter of 2015, storage has finally arrived.
On September 20, NECEC— the premier voice of businesses building a world-class clean energy hub in the Northeast—and Foley Hoag’s Energy & Cleantech practice presented a live-streamed discussion from Boston and New York with energy storage experts who have their finger on the pulse of the energy storage market.
- Judith Judson, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- Henrik Holland, Venture Principal, Shell Technology Ventures
- Kelly Warner, President, Advanced Microgrid Solutions
- Mark Barnett, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
New York Speakers
- Kate Burson, Northeast Market Development, Tesla
- Michael Oster, CEO, Eos Energy Storage
- John Bellacicco, Director of Northeast Operations, STEM
- Peter Rothstein, President, NECEC
Watch the recording here.