Foley Hoag and HighRoads Present Webinar to Unravel Complexities and Spot Opportunities in Affordable Care Act
January 28, 2013
Experts in healthcare law, policy and investment will explain the major elements of the Affordable Healthcare Act and opportunities it creates in a Jan. 29 Webinar hosted by Foley Hoag LLP and human resources technology company HighRoads.
- Thomas Barker, Foley Hoag partner, healthcare expert, former general counsel, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Bruce Kinn, Foley Hoag partner, domestic and international private equity funds advisor
- Michael Wyatt, Foley Hoag partner, former general counsel, U.S. Small Business Administration
The webinar will examine topics such as:
- How will state insurance exchanges work?
- What role will web-based entitlement entities play in the exchange function?
- Are there technology platforms that help satisfy new mandates?
- How will benefit reporting requirements affect companies’ values?
Jan. 29, 2013, 1 p.m.-2 p.m. EST
About Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag provides innovative, strategic legal services to public, private and government clients across the globe. We have premier capabilities in the life sciences, healthcare, technology, energy, professional services and investment management fields, and in cross-border disputes. Our professionals possess the skills and experience to provide exceptional senior level service to clients ranging from startups to multinational companies to sovereign states. For more information, visit www.foleyhoag.com or follow @FoleyHoag on Twitter.