Six Lawyers from Foley Hoag Paris Office Ranked in 2017 Best Lawyers Guide
June 20, 2016
For the seventh consecutive year, Best Lawyers - the peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide - published its lists of peer-recommended French lawyers. Six lawyers from Foley Hoag's Paris office are among those listed in the 2017 edition:
- Thomas Bevilacqua - International Arbitration
- Corentin Chevalier – Environmental Law
- Carine Le Roy-Gleizes - Environmental Law
- Bruno D. Leurent - International Arbitration
- Catherine Muyl - Intellectual Property
- Frédéric Scanvic - Administrative and Public Law
Complete rankings can be seen here.
About Foley Hoag LLP
Foley Hoag provides innovative, strategic legal services to public, private and government clients across the globe. We have premier capabilities in the life sciences, healthcare, technology, energy, professional services and investment management fields, and in cross-border disputes. Our professionals possess the skills and experience to provide exceptional senior level service to clients ranging from startups to multinational companies to sovereign states. For more information, visit www.foleyhoag.com or follow @FoleyHoag on Twitter.