Administrative Assistant - IP Litigation Department
August 2, 2018
Foley Hoag seeks an Administrative Assistant for its IP Litigation Department.
- Submit daily diary entries/timekeeper records to meet firm deadlines.
- Make edits to client bills as requested.
- Gather back-up support for client bills.
- Process invoices and expenses through expense reporting software.
- Coordinate and oversee travel arrangements.
- Assist with conference registrations and attorney scheduling.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system, including chronological filing, docketing and electronic correspondence filing.
- Assist with document production and formatting.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Strong computer skills including advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and independently prioritize workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.