Help Desk Support Specialist
August 24, 2018
Foley Hoag seeks a Help Desk Support Specialist (9:00 am – 5:00 pm shift) to provide first level technical software and hardware support to all users of the firm’s networked systems.
- Provide telephone, Deskside and one on one support to all users of the firm’s networked systems, with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications, Document Management, pdf creation and editing, redlining and metadata scrubbing.
- Complete weekly floor walks.
- Work closely with the IT Support Services Manager and other IT staff members when seeking answers to complex questions and issues.
- Track and document user support issues in ticketing system.
- Monitor and follow-up on all assigned tickets, ensuring proper resolution, end-user contact and satisfaction meeting agreed upon SLAs.
- Responsible for all account creations, terminations and changes.
- Remain current with all network applications software/template/macro changes and enhancements.
- Participate in on-call coverage on a rotating basis.
- Participate in internal meetings with Support Desk Team discussing status of projects and current issues.
- Configure loaner laptop, wireless card and mobile devices for employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Help Desk experience in a professional services organization.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills combined with excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (2013/2016/365) - Certification a plus.
- Proficient in the use and support of SharePoint 2013/2016.
- Knowledge supporting Windows 10 OS, OpenText, ChangePro, Metadact, Innova, Adobe, Nuance and Mimecast. Experience and/or knowledge of document management systems such as iManage and NetDocuments.
- Experience deploying agents to and troubleshooting iPhone, Blackberry and Android devices.
- Knowledge of running and troubleshooting videoconferencing equipment.
- Experience with multifactor authentication and use with Citrix XenDesktop and VPN connections.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.