August 9, 2018
Foley Hoag seeks a Payroll Administrator to process various payrolls in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Upload data file from HR system into payroll system and review all changes for accuracy.
- Process approved timesheets and overtime records.
- Calculate various deductions and reimbursements and maintain records.
- Create payroll data file for upload to accounting system to post journal entries for each payroll.
- Review general ledger accounts on a regular basis to reconcile payroll related entries.
- Prepare manual checks during off-cycle periods, and payment requests to forward withheld funds to appropriate entities as scheduled.
- Assist in preparing Partner distributions, compilation of reports and year-end spreadsheets reporting annual payments to each partner.
- Periodically respond to queries from employees, Finance staff and other departments requesting information; run reports and spreadsheets as required.
- Verify W-2s annually to ensure accuracy.
- Process LOA calculations.
- Assist in periodic assignments as necessary.
- Knowledge of payroll practices and tax law pertaining to payroll.
- Proficiency with Aderant Accounting Software, ADP Payroll software and advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information, and demonstrate responsiveness to individuals requesting information.
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.