Brand Camp 2013 - Boston
Branding, Entrepreneurship + Tech Conference
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
September 26, 2013 9:00AM–5:30PM
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
Brand Camp is an annual one-day conference designed to spark the creation and acceleration of ideas that sit at the intersection of technology, design and branding. Through a series of conversations, panel discussions and keynotes led by respected thought leaders, Brand Camp is part conference, part transformational training ground.
Some of Boston most talented entrepreneurs, investors, designers, developers, and creatives will come together to learn, exchange ideas, and network in a format designed to inspire spirited discussion.
Since 2008, Brand Camp has been committed to fostering a community of innovators who are revolutionizing their communities and industries.
Brand Camp Boston 2013 lineup includes:
- Polina Raygorodskaya — Co-Founder, Wanderu
- David Chang — COO, Paypal Media Network
- Shaun Johnson — Co-Founder, Startup Institute
- Cort Johnson — Co-Founder, Terrible Labs
- Hajj Flemings — Founder, Brand Camp University
- Joshua S. Jarvis — Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
- Matthew Eckert – Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Dana Artz — Executive Director, Intelligent.ly
- Andre Bisasor — Founder, Negotiation & Leadership Conference at Harvard University
- Vyda Bielkus — Co-Founder, Health Yoga Life
- Joselin Mane — Co-Founder, Boston Tweetup
Ticket Prices: early bird registration ($125), and general registration ($200).
For more information, or to schedule an interview with Hajj Flemings please, contact him via email email@example.com or cell at 313-215-3513.