The 152nd New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
The Arrival of Energy Storage
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Energy Storage: Studies, Policies, & Programs
- Commissioner Judith Judson, MA DOER
- Commissioner Carla Peterman, CA PUC
- Jesse Jenkins, MIT
Energy Storage: Real (and Diverse) Projects
- Roger Lin, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, NEC Energy Solutions
- Vic Shao, Founder and CEO, Green Charge (an ENGIE company)
- Josh Castonguay, Chief Innovation Executive, Green Mountain Power
- Clint Plummer, VP of Development, Deepwater Wind
- Fouad Dagher, Director of New Energy Solutions, National Grid
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org