Export Regulatory Compliance Update
Foley Hoag LLP is hosting the Massachusetts Export Center’s Export Regulatory Compliance Update
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Most exporters are well aware of the need to be compliant with U.S. export control laws. A cursory effort to comply with export regulations is not enough, however.
Between evolving regulatory policy, stepped-up enforcement efforts, escalating screening obligations, and the newly-proposed Export Control Reform Act of 2018, the export regulatory compliance environment is now more complex than ever. Companies that don’t take a proactive and preemptive approach to export compliance will fall behind the curve on regulatory changes, leaving themselves open to noncompliance and possible enforcement action.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear the latest on export compliance issues and trends from leading local and national export compliance practitioners and experts!
This program is expected to sell out and space is limited, so early registration is advised. Networking reception to follow the program.
- Special Guest Speaker: Matthew S. Borman, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security
- Sarah Altschuller, Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP
- Matthew Couillard, Director, TDInternational, LLC
- Ken Delaporta, Director of Operations & Export Compliance, The MathWorks
- Michael Farina, Senior Technology Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Kevin Fitzgerald, Immigration Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Chris Hart, Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP
- William Higgins, Special Agent, U.S. Department of Commerce Office of Export Enforcement
- Christa Hurley, Customs and Trade Compliance Manager, H.C. Starck
- Gwendolyn Jaramillo, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Giselle Joffre, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Jacqueline Le Hanh, Head of International Trade Compliance, GCP Applied Technologies
- Anthony Mirenda, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Dave Renauld, Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP
- Guilherme Roschke, Counsel for International Consumer Protection Federal Trade Commission
- Jay Seymour, Senior Counsel for International Trade Compliance, BP (Invited)
- Danielle Sheer, General Counsel, Carbonite
- Shrutih Tewarie, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP