Solar + Storage
Presented by Foley Hoag LLP and NECEC
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard - 13th Floor
Boston, MA 02210-2600
1540 Broadway - 8th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Part of NECEC's Emerging Trends Series
The Solar + Storage event will take place in two locations with a live video stream connecting panelists and guests in Boston and New York.
The energy storage market has taken off in the Northeast. In late 2017, Massachusetts announced $20 million in grants for 26 projects through the Baker-Polito Administration’s Advancing Commonwealth Energy Storage program, while New York Governor Andrew Cuomo recently commited to deploy 1,500 megawatts of storage by 2025. With storage finally here, communities and consumers are looking to marry solar with storage as a solution to reducing electricity costs, increasing grid resiliency and better-utilizing energy resources. Numerous NECEC Members are leading in this space in Massachusetts, New York and other states that have jump-started their energy storage markets.
Please join Foley Hoag’s Energy and Cleantech practice group and NECEC for a not-to-be-missed discussion with developers and thought leaders at the cutting edge of the Northeast’s solar and storage markets.
- Mark Barnett, Co-Chair, Energy & Cleantech Group, Foley Hoag (moderator)
- Dan Berwick, General Manager - Energy Storage Division, Borrego Solar
- Ben Downing, VP New Market Development, Nexamp
New York Speakers
- Janet Gail Besser, Executive Vice President, NECEC (moderator)
- Jonathan Poor, Business Development - Energy Storage, ENGIE Storage (formerly Green Charge)
- Chris Rauscher, Director, Public Policy, Sunrun Inc.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am: Registration
- 8:30 am - 10:30 am: Program