New England M&A Forum
Foley Hoag's Quarterly Forum on M&A Market Trends and Legal Developments
Westin Waltham Boston
70 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
Please join us on Wednesday, November 7 at the Westin Waltham Hotel for our quarterly New England M&A Forum, which brings the latest in market trends and recent legal developments to the New England M&A professionals' community.
Distressed M&A – Can You Count to 363?
Financially challenged companies often present unique opportunities for buyers who know how to recognize upside and overcome obstacles. Although distressed M&A has its own rules, customs and sub-culture, it need not be distressing. Our panel of experts will discuss how well-advised buyers can navigate the process.
- Kenneth Leonetti, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- David Orlofsky, Senior Managing Director, Zolfo Cooper, LLC
- Andrew Schwartz, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- J. Scott Victor, Managing Director, SSG Capital Advisors, LLC
- Joe Basile, Partner and Co-chair, M&A Practice Group, Foley Hoag LLP